Systems Support Escalation Lead
Bowman Williams is seeking a Systems Support Escalation Lead who can design and support small to mid size networks.
This is a permanent full-time position with an Infrastructure Support, IaaS, and Managed Services firm on Long Island.
Hitting the Inc.’s Fastest Growing company list two years running, the Managed Services team is growing rapidly and we have an open position for a Systems Support Escalation Lead to be the top tier support and engineer for Windows and VMware solutions and to help on board client’s to “the cloud.”
Knowledge of the following is required for the Systems Support Escalation Lead:
- VMware ESXi vSphere
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 – Exchange
- Microsoft – Detailed understanding of Active Directory, File Services, and Group Policy Objects
- Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services – Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Networking – Detailed understanding of VLANs, Security, and Routing
Support resource at the local data center, which includes:
- Discovery and definition of customer application requirements;
- Design of customer application solutions and preparation of statements of work;
- Accurate pricing of complex sales proposals
Hicksville, New York
$75,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.