Systems Support / Windows Administrator II
We are currently seeking three (3) IT Systems Support Administrators at a Tier II level, to join the Virtualization Client Support Team.
The IT Systems Administrator will be joining a national Cloud, Network Management, IaaS, company that is build on VMware-platform technology. This role is ideal for a System Administrator or Help Desk-experienced Technician who wants more hands-on exposure to the backend.
Exposure to cutting-edge IaaS technology and virtualization technology, qualified candidates will gain exposure to server-side deployments and migrations.
**Candidates that have experience working for an IT infrastructure support and solutions company, are strongly encouraged to apply.**
CCNA and Desktop Support experience in a fast-paced environment is also heavily sought after.
Systems Support / Windows Administrator (Tier II) Job Responsibilities:
These are the Systems Support Administrator’s daily responsibilities:
- Support VMware and Windows Server remotely in a team environment and on client sites (10% or less)
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows Server (Active Directory and Group Policy) and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
**Candidates that have experience working for an IT company that provides Infrastructure Services and Solutions, will have the ability/option to work from home. Managed Services experienced candidates are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.**
Yonkers, New York
$50,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.