Team Lead Systems & Network Administrator (Cloud Provider)
This is a full-time Team Lead Systems & Network Administrator position. In this role, you will work in a hands-on Engineering/Deployment capacity while working as a Team lead providing IT administration and support for SMB clients as a mentor that hands-on tasks and responsibilities.
We are seeking applicants with experience supporting Windows Server networks remotely. This is a team-based position, working in a private Cloud solutions where you will interact with clients over the phone, IM and email. A great personality and a keen sense of curiosity are a must in this role!
Candidates that have 2-10 years of Managed Services, Consulting, Cloud Services experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Health, vision, dental + 401(k) and a 4% match
*Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training.
Team Lead Systems & Network Administrator
- Engineer Windows Server, GP, Active Directory services on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site O365/Microsoft Exchange environment
- Design and Support Cloud Solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures for solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions with C-levels – WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS!
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration practices and procedures
- Use ConnectWise and Labtech (ConnectWise Automate) to track and automate your work.
Santa Monica, CA
$70,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.