Tier 1 Microsoft Windows Server Admin
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are currently looking for a Tier 1 Microsoft Windows Server Admin for one of our clients, an IaaS firm located in Northern VA. This company has been viewed as an industry leader in the IaaS arena for over a decade and has been voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in the D.C. area for the past three years in a row by Washingtonian Magazine. This is the ideal situation for a Tier 1 Microsoft Windows Server Admin to gain the valuable hands on knowledge that they need to become a more experienced technician and grow into a senior level administrator role.
The ideal Tier 1 Microsoft Windows Server Admin for this role will have 1-2 years of hands on experience with Microsoft Server and Active Directory. Experience with Microsoft Exchange is also sought after but not required. Candidates that have supported multiple clients in multiple locations are also highly preferred.
To be qualified Tier 1 Microsoft Windows Server Admin you must have:
- At least 2 years experience working with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Experience with Active Directory
- Exposure to Exchange is sought after but not required
- Strong helpdesk/desktop support experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft certification such as MCSE or MITP is desirable but not required.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.