Tier 2 Microsoft Support Administrator
Right now we are seeking a Tier 2 Microsoft Support Administrator.
The Tier 2 Microsoft Support Administrator will be part of a Cloud Services company that exclusively focuses on the financial market. The Tier 2 Microsoft Support Administrator will support a growing data financial collection, cloud services and external network systems for financial clients around the city. Intuitive and powerful, this service offering is one of the few platforms in the industry with a unified management portal.
Tier 2 Microsoft Support Administrator Job Requirements Include:
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education
- Developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
- Some on-call and after-hours support
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
$85,000 to $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.