Tier 2 System Engineer and Network Administrator
We are a growing IT Consultancy and Cloud Computing firm, headquartered in Northern, VA, looking for our next IT Rockstar! We’re currently in need of Mid-level Systems Admin to help us keep up with Tier 2+ server support, on-boarding clients, and escalations from our service desk team. In this role, you’ll have exposure to ample growth opportunities within the company and will have a chance to work alongside some of our talented Senior engineers on project-based work.
Day to day responsibilities include…
• Will be a mixed bag of projects/deployments and escalated backend support. A 50/50 breakdown respectively.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Work with and advise and customers on best practices, advanced troubleshooting, and future systems designs
• Design and implement system requirements, processes, and design specs based on organizational needs, security/compliance policy, and industry trends
• Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting modern networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless
• Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting multi-site Active Directory 2003/2008/2012/2016 environments
• Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 environments
• Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting on-premises networks with multiple WAN and VLAN configurations
• Designing, implementing and troubleshooting virtualization environments
• Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate issues and create improvements
• Proficient with Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012/2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
• Proficient with O365
– Full-time annual salary up to 70k
– Full-time direct hire position
– Employer 100% paid Healthcare/Dental
– 401k + matching
If interested, respond with your resume.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.