Tier 2 VMware / Exchange Administrator
We are seeking a Tier 2 VMware/Exchange Administrator to join a Cloud Security, Virtualization and IaaS solutions company. With a phenomenal foundation for success, a team of highly passionate employees and a unique and cutting edge Cloud solution offering, the IaaS division is hiring a Tier 2 VMware/Exchange Administrator to join their growing team.
This is permanent full-time work.
Tier 2 VMware / Exchange Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years providing system administration in a Microsoft Windows network environments.
- 3+ years supporting multiple clients, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and providing “Virtual CIO” consultation to the SMB market.
- Strong experience in designing virtualization solutions with Hyper-V, VMware or XenServer.
- 3+ years of Windows Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and LAN/WAN solutions.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007
- LAN/WAN and wireless network design, implementation and configuration.
- MCITP, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent experience.
Tier 2 VMware / Exchange Administrator Job Description:
- Working on a team of eight, design, implement and support virtualization and Microsoft solutions for the SMB market in New York City.
- Operate as a “virtual CIO” and work with clients to advance their technology, take on projects and migrations and reduce their total cost of technology ownership while maintaining a competitive edge.
- Provide on-site and remote support. Help design Microsoft and VMware environments for new clients and work inside the team to install and set up environments
$75,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.