Tier 2 Windows Server Implementation Specialist
We are seeking a Tier 2 Windows Server Implementation Specialist.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Washington, D.C. and provides employees with profit sharing, bonuses are given to employees who receive certifications and you will be on the fast track to becoming a more senior level engineer/administrator and project management. This role will also allow you to become a mentor to junior level team members.
Tier 2 Windows Server Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Installing Windows/VMware servers, performing P2Vs, to small to medium sized businesses
- Handle lift and shifts of on-premise infrastructure to cloud providers like Azure and AWS
- Install and support for Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Office 365
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESXi virtual hosts.
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems and software applications.
- Monitor Windows servers and applications and troubleshoot problems.
- Enforce change management and compliance processes.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.