Tier 2 Windows Server Support Technician
We are currently seeking a full time Tier 2 Windows Server Support Technician.
This is an on-site Tier 2 Windows Server Support Technician position requiring both Windows and network administration experience. The Tier 2 Windows Server Support Technician will be working both in the field and remotely in a team supporting small to medium-sized businesses in the private sector.
This company has been in business since the early 90’s, has 20+ employees and was ranked by Forbes in 2000 and 2005 as fastest growing in revenue. They provide IT consulting, Hosting and Cloud Computing solutions and is one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world. The pay is competitive and the hours are standard. You are paid for overtime.
Tier 2 Windows Server Support Technicians should have the following:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (SBS and R2 versions highly sought after)
- Experience with Active Directory such Group Policies and basic administration
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Excellent documentation skills are required and the ability to make presentations to a technical audience desired.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.