Tier 3 IT Support Engineer – ConnectWise / Kaseya
A new opportunity as a Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments is available with a Managed Service Provider who has been providing top-notch support to clients for 15 years. The Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments will work on the Help Desk dealing with Tier II & Tier III tickets involving Cloud and back end infrastructure. The Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments will also work directly under the supervision of the Senior level Administrators on complex projects. The ideal candidate for the Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments role will have at least 3 years of Managed Service experience and the desire to take their technical skills to the next level as internal promotions are emphasized due to the companies steady growth. The average time an employee spends in a role before being promoted is 18-24 months, which gives the Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments a chance to quickly increase their salary and complexity of responsibilities.
Candidates for the Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments with previous Managed Services are heavily preferred!
Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments Requirements:
- Experience working with Connectwise and/or Kaseya
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Deployments Compensation:
- $70,000 – $90,000
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Reimbursement for any travel (minimal travel required)
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.