Tier 3 Microsoft Generalist
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We are currently looking for a Tier 3 Microsoft Generalist for one of our clients, a fast growing and innovative IT Solutions company, located in Washington, DC This company is driven by customer satisfaction and is looking for a self-motivated, Tier 3 Microsoft Generalist who will share the same passion. This company is one of the area leaders in providing Managed Services to the middle market and the Tier 3 Microsoft Generalist will step into a leadership role right away, leading teams of junior techs into the field. The ideal Tier 3 Microsoft Generalist will have experience supporting multiple clients in multiple environments, juggling different projects simultaneously. Benefits are extensive and include significant PTO as well as a flexible schedule.
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 including installation, configuration, migration and administration
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 including installation, configuration, migration and administration
- Expert level knowledge of VMware including installation, configuration, administration and Physical to Virtual migration experience
- Strong experience with Cisco/Sonicwall routing, switching and firewalls
$80,000 - $115,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.