Tier 3 Systems Engineer
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We’re seeking a Tier 3 Systems Engineer to join one of the new big players in co-location, managed hosting and managed services. This company needs a Tier 3 Systems Engineer to join the managed services division. Comprehensive benefits, training and certification reimbursement, and flexible hours makes this a Business Journal’s desirable places to work. Tier 3 Systems Engineer will be looked to as a team leader as well, providing mentorship to junior staff members. Tier 3 Systems Engineer will also have a career path that includes management level options.
Tier 3 Systems Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a Microsoft support role
- Senior level experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, design and administration of networks/systems using MS Windows
- Ability to lead a team in designing, implementing and maintaining network, software, server and hardware solutions for clients
- Virtualization/cloud computing solutions experience, including VMWare
- Experience with remote access, connectivity, MS SQL, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls
- Ability to advise clients on system efficiency needs and upgrades
- Data Center backup and disaster recovery solutions experience
- Experience in building and maintaining servers and datacenters
$85,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.