Tier I Cloud Support Technician – NEW
We are seeking a Tier I Cloud Support Technician that will work on the Professional Services side of the house, performing troubleshooting of systems and servers and minimal networking components.
The Tier I Cloud Support Technician will be working with a team of 6 other support technicians. Based in Arlington, VA, this Cloud Service Provider (CSP) is investing millions into its private cloud infrastructure and hiring junior and mid-level system administrators that can grow with the company. This company values training and career advancement and regularly conducts reviews for promotions and bonuses. This company also offers profit sharing, health benefits and a 401(k).
The ideal Tier I Cloud Support Technician would be able to reliably contribute the following skills:
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows operating system as well as Exchange 2010/2013/2016, and MS Server 2012/2016
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Migration experience from Exchange 2010 to 2013 or similar experience
- Experience in the setup and maintenance of virtual environments with VMware Infrastructure.
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records.
This position requires 2+ years of previous experience.
$35,000 to $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.