Tier I Support Specialist – Microsoft
We are seeking a Junior Microsoft Network Engineer. Is this you? Please read on!
This position fits into a growing, Cloud and Managed Services team servicing the Rockville, MD area. Rated one of the top 10 Best Places to Work by The Business Journal in 2010, we are seeking experienced Jr Microsoft Network Engineers to join the Managed Services team.
Tier I Support Specialist – Microsoft Position Requirements:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field (MSCE, CCNA/P, etc) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016)
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
Tier I Support Specialist – Microsoft Responsibilities:
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for Help Desk Technicians and assists in their training and education
Manhattan, New York
$50,000 to $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.