Tier II IT Support Technician
As one of the top growing I.T. services provider and consulting firms, we service many SMB clients including medical companies, insurance companies, financial firms, and nonprofits to name a few.
We are seeking a qualified Tier II IT Support Technician to join our service desk team and take incoming tickets via ConnectWise. The Tier II IT Support Technician will have exposure to diverse technologies including virtualization, cloud, networking, and windows systems. The Tier II IT Support Technician is an ideal position for an IT Professional who has some hands on experience working for a MSP and is looking to quickly advance their career upward to gain more backend system administration exposure.
Tier II IT Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Respond to calls, tickets and emails to troubleshoot reported issues in a helpdesk environment using ConnectWise.
- Complete basic troubleshooting and provide IT support for Microsoft core business applications and operating systems
- Provide desktop support, manage accounts in active directory, printer support
- Provide network support and some administration.
Tier II IT Support Technician Requirements:
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider
- Hands on experience with Active directory, O365, Windows OS
- ConnectWise and LabTech experience is a major plus
Tier II IT Support Technician Benefits:
- Base salary $60,000-$80,000 (dependent on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Car/ mileage reimbursement
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.