Tier II Remote Cloud Administrator (Systems Support)
We are seeking a Tier II Remote Microsoft Administrator that has a background of delivering IT support to work as a “Virtual CIO” servicing companies in the Dallas/DFW area.
This position is for a System Admin able to provide Tier II Remote Microsoft Administration to multiple environments. You be joining a Cloud Application Development and Hosting company that has been in business for three years. At the forefront of technology, the MS Administrator will be exposed to cutting edge virtualization technology.
Daily job responsibilities include managing client networks both remotely and on-site when necessary. Good client-facing and communication skills are strongly preferred. Benefits are comprehensive and the selected candidate will be looked at as someone to grow within the organization quickly and obtain a senior level role.
Tier II Remote Microsoft Cloud Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Strong experience with Microsoft O365 Support and Administration
- Strong experience with migrations of O365 in a team environment or done autonomously
- Windows Server 2012r2 Admin and Support (Server 2016 experience desired)
- Provide technical support for Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
- Experience working in Helpdesk environment
- Experience with Remote Management Tools in an MSP environment (Labtech/Kaseya/Continuum)
- Hypver-V / VMware ESXi
Tier II Remote Microsoft Cloud Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide clients with full range of technical support services for their networks, workstations, remote computing, communications needs
- Provide clients with proactive technology recommendations and solutions
- Identify client challenges and opportunities for improvements; make recommendations, and implement solutions
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.