Tier II Remote Microsoft Administrator
We are seeking a Tier II Remote Microsoft Administrator that has a background of delivering IT support to work as a “Virtual CIO” servicing companies in the DC Metro Area.
This position is for a System Admin able to provide Tier II Remote Microsoft Administration to multiple environments. You be joining a Cloud Application Development and Hosting company that has been in business for three years. At the forefront of technology, the MS Administrator will be exposed to cutting edge virtualization technology.
Daily job responsibilities include managing client networks both remotely and on-site when necessary. Good client-facing and communication skills are strongly preferred. Benefits are comprehensive and the selected candidate will be looked at as someone to grow within the organization quickly and obtain a senior level role.
Tier II Remote Microsoft Administrator Experience Necessary:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2
- Strong experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- WatchGuard Firewall Appliances (other brands a plus as well)
- Experience with VMware (P2V migrations is sought after but not required)
- AVAYAIP Telephone Systems
$65,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.