Tier III Microsoft Engineer Requirements:
This job requires Tier III understanding and experience, working autonomously with respect to Microsoft Server.
- Management of Windows Active Directory environment, domain account administration. This includes advanced technical support for servers, networks, operating systems
- Migration experience, particularly with Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2010.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2003/2008 Server, Microsoft S Exchange 2007/2010
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze Microsoft systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design Microsoft solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.