Tier III Microsoft Engineer
We are looking for a Tier III Microsoft Engineer to join a an IT/Integrator in the Newark area. This is a small, tight knit team who provides a work hard/play hard environment complete with an excellent benefits package (100% health and a 401(k). This role is tailor made for the a Tier III Microsoft Engineer who wants to ascend into a management and provide leadership to junior technicians and administrators.
The right candidate will have experience supporting small to medium sized businesses in both a remote and field tech capacity.
Tier III Microsoft Engineer Requirements:
This job requires Tier III understanding and experience, working autonomously with respect to Microsoft Server.
- Management of Windows Active Directory environment, domain account administration. This includes advanced technical support for servers, networks, operating systems
- Migration experience, particularly with Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2010.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2003/2008 Server, Microsoft S Exchange 2007/2010
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze Microsoft systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design Microsoft solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
$85,000 to $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.