Tier III System Engineer – Cloud & Managed Services
Bowman Williams is seeking a Tier III – Senior System Engineer for 80% Solutions and 20% Escalation (tier III level support).
A VCP is plus (but not required) or certification and training will be provided. A top Cloud, Managed Service Provider, Hosting and Business Continuity firm based in Cherry Hill, is hiring a Senior Engineer (Tier III) to join the Cloud Support Team (CST Team).
The Tier III System Engineer will:
1) Work with clients to design their infrastructure topography and virtualization solutions (migrations to the cloud). 60%
2) Accompany the CEO on technical sales calls to be the technical liaison to discuss high level solutions. 20%
3) Act as a team leader and guide lower-level engineers when needed. 20%
The skills and abilities needed to be considered for the position are as follows:
- Tier II/III knowledge working with Windows and VMware (or Hyper-V) supporting multiple external Small to Mid-Size Businesses (SMB)
- Ability to perform P2V migrations, support Active Directory, Group Policy and Microsoft peripheral technologies, i.e. Exchange, Office 365
- Familiarity with various firewalls, routers, switches, and TCP/IP.
- Excellent communication skills including oral and technical writing.
- (CCNA, CCNP,VCP) are preferred but not required. – CERTIFICATIONS WILL BE PAID FOR during first 18 months.
Benefits include 401(k) with immediate vesting, health care coverage and flex plan, expense reimbursement up to $400, certification and class room training is paid for, 6 month reviews for advancement.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.