The skills and abilities needed to be considered for the position are as follows:
- Tier II/III knowledge working with Windows and VMware (or Hyper-V) supporting multiple external Small to Mid-Size Businesses (SMB)
- Ability to perform P2V migrations, support Active Directory, Group Policy and Microsoft peripheral technologies, i.e. Exchange, Office 365
- Familiarity with various firewalls, routers, switches, and TCP/IP.
- Excellent communication skills including oral and technical writing.
- (CCNA, CCNP,VCP) are preferred but not required. – CERTIFICATIONS WILL BE PAID FOR during first 18 months.
Benefits include 401(k) with immediate vesting, health care coverage and flex plan, expense reimbursement up to $400, certification and class room training is paid for, 6 month reviews for advancement.