Virtual CIO – Network and Systems Engineer
Bowman Williams has a Virtual CIO Network and Systems Engineer who is comfortable working with SMB companies to design infrastructure solutions.
You’ll be joining a company that has been in businesses sinc 1995 and specializes in Network and Cloud Business Solutions for small to mid market companies. Ranked repeatedly as one of the fastest growing IT companies in the country and currently increasing staff in a response to an increase of market share in New York City. The primary service offering is Windows, VMware Cloud Strategy and Hosting. The Virtual CIO – Network and Systems Engineer will set IT strategy, design/architect IT solutions around Windows, VMware, Cisco and SonicWall and service as a Virtual CIO for the SMB market.
Position provides healthcare and a comprehensive benefits package that also starts with reimbursement for training and certifications, trips to VMware World and other events, and room for growth due to their steady increase in market share.
Virtual CIO – Network and Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in design, implementation & administration for Windows 2008-12/R2, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange 2010-2016, Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Knowledge in performing Exchange Migrations from 2007 to 2010 and 2013
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and consulting with end clients
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- VMware ESXi and Hyper-V administration
New York, NY
$90,000 to $115,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.