Virtual Systems Engineer – Windows / VMware Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms, specifically, VMware and vCloud are a plus.
- Responsible for continued the build out and maintaining of VMware Cloud infrastructure.
- Building of host servers and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls for cloud infrastructure.
- Defining processes and procedures for fast paced growth of the cloud platform to ensure uniform, repeatable addition to all infrastructure components.
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Troubleshoot issues and support customers through phone and ticket queue support systems.
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools, and solutions that help to improve the – efficiency and reliability of our operations.
Virtual Systems Engineer – Windows / VMware Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience in a customer service environment dealing with end users both technical and non-technical.