Virtual Systems Engineer – Windows / VMware
We are seeking a Virtual Systems Engineer to provide project support for Windows and VMware Platform client solutions.
We have a position open for a Systems Administrator able to provide Tier II/III support for Windows and VMware support to help with the designing and support of VMware and Windows environments/platforms, interfacing with clients and consulting on infrastructure solutions for the SMB market. We are attracted to interviewing applicants that are energetic and driven to learn.
Virtual Systems Engineer – Windows / VMware Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms, specifically, VMware and vCloud are a plus.
- Responsible for continued the build out and maintaining of VMware Cloud infrastructure.
- Building of host servers and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls for cloud infrastructure.
- Defining processes and procedures for fast paced growth of the cloud platform to ensure uniform, repeatable addition to all infrastructure components.
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Troubleshoot issues and support customers through phone and ticket queue support systems.
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools, and solutions that help to improve the – efficiency and reliability of our operations.
Virtual Systems Engineer – Windows / VMware Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience in a customer service environment dealing with end users both technical and non-technical.
$70,000 to $95,000.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.