Virtualization Engineer – VMware ESXi 4/5
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are currently seeking a Virtualization Engineer to join the NOC Team in support of VMware ESXi 4/5 initiatives and Windows Administration. This is a remote support position. Hired Virtualization Engineers will get the opportunity to be exposed to supporting servers, building VMware and Window servers, configure network components and manage projects.
With over 25+ employees, The Virtualization Engineer will be working for an IT company that was sited by Computer Week as a company to watch in 2013 and has grown by 400% in the last year.
Virtualization Engineer Requirements:
- Understanding of VMware ideally ESXi 4/5 or currently VMware Certified (VCP)
- Understanding of Windows 2000/03/08.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Excellent documentation skills are required and the ability to make presentations to a technical audience desired.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.