Virtualization Junior Network Engineer
We are currently seeking a Virtualization Junior Network Engineer.
The Virtualization Junior Network Engineer position fits into a growing, Cloud and social analytics company servicing the Hoboken, NJ area. Rated one of the top 10 Best Places to Work by The Business Journal in 2010, we are seeking experienced and passionate technicians to join the Managed Services team.
Junior Network Engineer Position Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience supporting virtualized and/or cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in administration for the Microsoft Windows Server operating system as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016)
- Experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated experience in supporting VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with a ticketing system such as ConnectWise and Autotask
Junior Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- System support, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
$45,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.