VMware and Microsoft Administrator – Tier II
Right now, we are looking for a VMware and Microsoft Engineer that would be providing Tier II support for a high-flying Unified Communications/Cloud Provider based in Arlington, VA. This client works directly with Microsoft and the chosen VMware and Microsoft Engineer will be working on site in the Microsoft building in Virginia and DC, partnering with some of the most skilled engineers in the industry.
Excellent growth opportunities and quick advancement. Reimbursement for certifications and training and quarterly bonuses.
VMware and Microsoft Administrator Description:
- Tier II, Remote support of multiple Microsoft networks for multiple clients
- Configure and administer Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 for SMB clients
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2013/2016 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Support multiple groups by managing a distributed, fault tolerant infrastructure
- Handle escalated issues with Windows 7 and 10 desktops
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
Vmware and Microsoft Administrator Requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2 /2016
- Exchange 2013 and 2016 administration and configuration
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Extensive knowledge of VMware including P2V migrations, ESXi 5, 6
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.