VMware Cloud Systems Engineer Desired Skills:
- Configuration, engineer and troubleshooting of network systems running the Microsoft Windows System
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware
- Recommend, design and engineer virtualization solutions pertaining to application hosting
- Experience in network security, system support and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2003 to Server 2008 and/or 2010.
- Up to date skills with Microsoft Virtual Server Solutions, Microsoft Server 2003/2008, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- LAN/WAN technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience and system support of multiple locations is a plus
- The ability to balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
We strongly prefer a Systems Engineer who is equally as strong on the Networking side and able to configure hardware for Cisco and SonicWall with their eyes closed.