VMware Engineer – Cloud Solutions (NYC)
Bowman Williams is seeking a VMware Engineer to support the Cloud Solutions Division.
We are seeking a VMware Engineer to join a Virtualization Hosting, Dedicated Server, On-Demand Computing, VPS Hosting in the Cloud IT Services company. Hosting is done in a SSAE 16 (SOC 1) TYPE II (Formerly SAS 70) audited and certified data center.
The VMware Engineer should have skills and experience with VMware virtualization and related technologies. This person should be experienced with implementing server virtualization solutions, along with broad skills in other supporting enterprise technologies:
This position offers the right VMware Virtualization Engineer an opportunity to join an experienced Cloud Engineering Team at a fast paced and growing IT Cloud company.
VMware and Microsoft Administrator Description:
- Tier II, Remote support of multiple Microsoft networks for multiple clients
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2013/2016 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Support multiple groups by managing a distributed, fault tolerant infrastructure
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
Vmware and Microsoft Administrator Requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2013/2016
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of VMware including P2V migrations, ESXi 5, 6
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
NYC, New York
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.