VMware Manager – Systems Support Team
We are currently interviewing for two (2) VMware Managers to work on the VMware Systems Support and Design Team.
The VMware Manager will support small to mid-size network consulting projects, primarily overseeing the installation and consultation of virtualized networks. This is a permanent full-time position within an Infrastructure Support and Managed Services firm.
Hitting the Inc.’s Fastest Growing company list two years running, the Systems Support Team is growing rapidly and we have an open position for a VMware Manager.
VMware Manager – Systems Support Team Requirements:
- VMware ESXi vSphere support, server or consulting experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 setup or administration
- Microsoft – Detailed understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting of desktop issues
- Networking – understanding of switches, firewalls, and routers
- Discovery and definition of customer application requirements;
- Design of customer application solutions and preparation of statements of work;
- Accurate pricing of complex sales proposals
This is position includes classroom training, certifications and exposure to leading VMware mid market services and technology. This position also includes health coverage and 401(k).
$60,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.