VMware Network Administrator
We are currently seeking a VMware Network Administrator who has 2+ years of VMware ESXi administration experience.
The Network Administrator position requires experience providing administration to Window and VMware systems. The VMware Network Administrator will be part of the Hosting and Managed Services Division that provides IaaS, SaaS and Hybrid Cloud Solutions. The VMware Network Administrator is a full-time permanent position working in a remote administration capacity and traveling to client sites in Manhattan 20% of the time. The Hosting and Managed Service offerings currently support over 300 clients.
The Network Administrator will have access to great health coverage, a matching 401(k), and strong company culture that encourages forward thinking, team-building and education. This is a great place to learn and develop.
VMware Network Administrator Job Requirements:
Extensive and current experience and skills in all aspects of network administration, the Windows Server Operating System, and the support of VMware environments.
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016) and strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Administration of VMware ESXi 5.1 to ESXi 6.5, experience supporting small and/or mid-size company environments
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of virtual servers
- Migration experience including migrating from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Server 2016 or Azure
- Experience in VMware ESXi and vSphere setup and implementation
$75,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.