VMware NOC Support Technician – VCP
We are seeking a VMware NOC Support Technician to join a Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) networking as a cloud-based service company. Solutions are on a VMware platform and candidates with a VCP (or similar extensive VMware experience), are encouraged to apply.
Ranked by Network World as one of the 12 Hot Cloud Computing companies in 2011, and currently have 40+ employees in a beautiful new office space in Manhattan, New York off Park Avenue.
- **Work from home is an option after 6 months of employment. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Vmware NOC Support Technician Primary Responsibility: providing hands-on VMware Server, networking support and Windows Server administration
VMware NOC Support Technician Requirements:
- Exposure with numerous hardware and software platforms including but not limited to Microsoft, VMware, Cisco.
- 2+ years experience in sys admin/help desk support issues and VMware servers
- Experience / Exposure to VMware servers, Microsoft, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, hardware installation, troubleshooting.
- Experience / Exposure supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and networking protocols
- Experience / Exposure with VMware /ESX products
- VCP, MCITP or CCNA are a plus but not required.
VMware NOC Support Tech Benefits:
- Excellent compensation and company benefits including matching 401(k), health, dental, vision, and quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunity for career growth.
Manhattan, New York
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.