The VMware Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Advise the systems integration from conception to completion.
- Serves as primary liaison between customer and team.
- Assesses exposure and takes steps to reduce vulnerability.
- Applies advance principles from experiences across aligned functions.
- Recognized as an expert in Windows and VMware. Provides training, mentoring, and performance feedback for lower level systems integrators.
- Carry out the installations and setups by being a Team Lead and working with the clients.
- Keeping accurate documentation, complying with standard procedures and having a consultative IT background is a huge plus.
- At least 5+ years of Windows experience is required.