VMware Project Engineer – NYC
We are seeking a VMware Project Engineer in New York City.
This position is for a large Cloud and Hosting, Cisco and VoIP solutions company with 100+ employees servicing small to enterprise companies around the world. The ideal candidate will have a background in Windows and VMware working on installations and the engineering of new solutions for new clients.
The main responsibilities of the VMware Project Engineer will be to engineer new Windows and VMware solutions and environments for mid to enterprise companies.
The VMware Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Advise the systems integration from conception to completion.
- Serves as primary liaison between customer and team.
- Assesses exposure and takes steps to reduce vulnerability.
- Applies advance principles from experiences across aligned functions.
- Recognized as an expert in Windows and VMware. Provides training, mentoring, and performance feedback for lower level systems integrators.
- Carry out the installations and setups by being a Team Lead and working with the clients.
- Keeping accurate documentation, complying with standard procedures and having a consultative IT background is a huge plus.
- At least 5+ years of Windows experience is required.
$100,000 - $135,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.