VMware Support Level III / Network Engineer
We are seeking two Level III VMware Support / Network Engineers.
This would be considered a Tier III Windows Systems Engineering role that focuses on VMware support and would include network setup and configuration of SonicWall and Cisco networking components. This position involves consulting on Windows & VMware new projects and networking installations for companies looking to leverage virtualization and cloud technology.
The VMware Support Network Engineer will be providing systems, network and IT solutions to the private mid-market sector. The work environment spawns creativity and learning and an allocation of $4,000 per employee for Certifications and training each year.
The successful candidate for the VMware Support and Engineer role is responsible for client design and support of Windows environments so a VCP or CCNA is a plus. MSCE and MCSA are a BIG plus.
VMware Support / Network Engineer Qualifications:
- Expertise developing, designing and troubleshooting with Windows Server 2016/2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013/2010.
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience supporting production VMware ESXi environments.
- Performing P2V migrations to VMware and Hyper-V autonomously for SMB solutions
- Prior experience with Cisco systems. CCNA is a plus.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask is ideal.
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.