VMware Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking a VMware Systems Administrator who has 2+ years of VMware ESXi administration experience.
The VMware Systems Administrator position requires experience providing administration to Window and VMware systems. The VMware Administrator will be part of the Hosting and Managed Services Division that provides IaaS, SaaS and Hybrid Cloud Solutions. The VMware Systems Administrator is a full-time permanent position working in a remote administration capacity and traveling to client sites in Northern Virginia 20% of the time. The Hosting and Managed Service offerings currently support over 300 clients.
The VMware Systems Administrator will have access to great health coverage, a matching 401(k), and strong company culture that encourages forward thinking, team-building and education. This is a great place to learn and develop.
VMware Systems Administrator Job Requirements:
Extensive and up-to-date experience and skills in network administration, Windows Server, and VMware ESXi.
- Administrate VMware ESXi 5.1 to ESXi 6.5, experience supporting small and/or mid-size company environments
- Experience in VMware setup and implementation
- Migrating physical servers to virtual (P2V)
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016) and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of virtual servers
- Migration experience including migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012 or similar.
- CCNA and VCP are a big plus, but not required
$75,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.