VMware Systems Support Administrator – Field Tech
We’re seeking a Junior VMware Systems Support Administrator to join the Professional Services Team and work as a Field Technician with a growing, market-leading, Cloud, Managed Services, IT Consulting and Hosting Provider, recognized by Forbes for simplifying complex technologies, and building a brand that businesses trust since 1997.
This is full-time, salaried position, with quarterly bonuses, classroom training and Microsoft and VMware Certifications.
VMware Systems Support Administrator (Junior Field Tech)
- Junior VMware Systems Support Engineer will be responsible for managing the hosting environment for multiple SMB clients
- Visit local (20 mile radius) client sites to provide IT solutions and work with System Engineers on new installations
- Interact with the business to assess future cloud and Windows/VMware system requirements
- Manage time and resources of the System Administration team and Engineering Team within a cloud initiative
- Create systems around project plans and high level diagrams for technical implementations
- Manage service desk tickets and field requests as necessary
- Supporting Exchange 2010/2013/2016 networks
- Support of VMware ESXi environments including activities such as maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows Server
- Strong Windows Active Directory and Windows system administration skills
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
Princeton, New Jersey
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.