VMware Systems Support Technician
We are currently conducting interviews for two VMware Hardware and Systems Support Technicians. This is a full-time position with full health benefits.
This position will work side-by-side Senior level Engineers for an Infrastructure Support and Network Management company based in Washington, D.C. This location has 50+ employees and provides IT and Consulting services to small, mid-size and enterprise-level companies worldwide. They are a large VMware reseller and qualified candidates will gain exposure to cutting edge VMware technology.
VMware Systems Support Technician Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution around VMware.
- Experience building VMware and Windows servers and working on projects
- Basic experience managing a VMware environment.
VMware Systems Support Technician – Windows Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of Active Directory: build and design small to medium AD, bring up Domain Controllers, 2008R2
- Lock down user’s machines, deploy software, design logon/logoff scripts, Printer management
VMware Systems Support Technician – Exchange Experience Requirements:
- Version 2007/2010 experience preferred.
- Fixing common Exchange problems — missing messages, mailbox problems, log overflows.
- Spam/Virus problems — adjusting filters, cleaning Exchange databases.
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.