VMware Technical Support Administrator
We are seeking a VMware Technical Support Administrator. This position will provide fantastic on-the-job training, resources and money allotment for certifications and classes, experience working on client sites, in a data center and in a remote system support capacity. Experience with VMware is a huge plus!
The VMware – Technical Support Administrator is best suited for an experienced Junior Microsoft / Windows Technician with experience supporting VMware or building VMware servers…or possessing at least 2+ years of experience working for an IT company supporting multiple environments. This position is for a large Cloud and Data Center, Managed Services and Network Security company in New Jersey.
The VMware Administrator will be working on the Engineer Team, helping with new installations, VMware server builds and installations and going on client sites to perform migrations and support VMware.
VMware Technical Support Administrator Requirements:
- 2+ years experience of Microsoft Server 2016/2012R2
- 2+ years working with VMware ESXi
- 2+ years experience administering Office 365
- 2+ years experience of administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users, interfacing with clients
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance of procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records.
- Experience with Kaseya or ConnectWise is a HUGE plus!
- Azure and PowerShell experience highly desirable
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.