VMware & Windows Network Administrator
We are looking for a VMware & Windows Network Administrator to join a fast growing, Cloud-pioneering, IaaS, Network Support and Hosting company, located in Manhattan.
Driven by customer satisfaction and national accolades, this IT firm has grown by nearly 50% in revenue over the last two years. We are looking for a self-motivated, VMware & Windows Network Administrator to join the Network Engineering Team.
VMware and Windows Network Admin Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new VMware, Windows and Cisco infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate tuning and corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft products for our clients.
- Perform necessary LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers, hubs, cabling, etc) design, administration, performance monitoring and tuning, and network troubleshooting
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
New York, NY
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.