VMware and Windows Network Admin Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new VMware, Windows and Cisco infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate tuning and corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft products for our clients.
- Perform necessary LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers, hubs, cabling, etc) design, administration, performance monitoring and tuning, and network troubleshooting
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.