Windows Cloud Architect
We are currently seeking a Windows Cloud Architect.
The Windows Cloud Architect will be joining a IaaS, Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) company that has been in business for 10 years with 80+ employees. The Cloud Architect will be consulting with clients and architecting Windows and VMware solutions for new customers. In addition, the Windows Cloud Architect will engineer and upgrade existing clients to current day standards and solutions.
Windows Cloud Architect Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, VMware, Windows 2012/2016 Server , MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Candidate will possess system expertise in the areas of design, configuration, implementation and administration of Cloud Networks.
- Specifically participate in the design, build and deployment of application and infrastructure systems according to requirements, SOP’s and standards.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination to facilitate specific development projects.
- Local travel to client’s and data centers is required, but minimal (up to 20%)
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.