Windows Desktop Support / Level 1 System Administrator
We are seeking a Windows Desktop Support / Junior System Administrator to perform support to key accounts hosted in the Cloud.
You will be joining a cutting-edge IT company at the forefront of Cloud and Proactive Managed Services.
The Windows Desktop Support / Junior System Administrator will be joining one of the premier Long Island-based IT Managed Services & Network Management companies, globally ranked by the MSPmentor as one of the fastest growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Providers in the world two years running. Qualified Windows Desktop Support / Junior System Administrator candidates that have experience supporting multiple small to medium-sized businesses are encouraged to apply.
The Windows Desktop Support and System Administrator will work alongside Senior level System Engineers and Virtualization Engineers receiving excellent on-the-job training, health benefits, 401(k) match, and paid overtime.
Windows Desktop Level 1 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
- Knowledge of Active Directory: support AD,manage Domain Controllers and member servers
- Manage Group Policy and User Account creation, security, and auditing
- Lock down user’s machines, deploy software, design logon/logoff scripts, Printer management
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure solutions
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
Long Island, NY
55,000 - 75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.