Windows Escalation Team Lead – Support & Engineering
The Windows Escalation Team Lead – Support & Engineering will be responsible for defining and establishing Windows System administration functions and engineering/deploying server infrastructure including: Windows Server (AD, Azure, Exchange/O365, VMware, Cisco Meraki). The primary responsibility will be overseeing Microsoft servers and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple client environments.
Widely known for quality of work and for attracting top talent, the result has been assembling the best and brightest engineers in the industry on staff, excellent benefits for employees and their families.
Windows Escalation Team Lead – Support & Engineering Requirements:
- Install, configure and manage Active Directory services on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Transitioning existing customers to a VMware environment (P2V migrations)
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Conduct disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Develop project plans related to capacity management, disaster recovery, and user management
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008, hands on experience with 2012 is a bonus
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory
- Expert knowledge of VMware including extensive experience with P2V migrations
- 6+ years real-world experience implementing and managing technology projects ideally in a 24/7 environment
- MSCE, MCTS, or MCITP certification is desired
Oak Brook, IL
$80,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.