Windows Escalation Team Lead
The Windows Escalation Team Lead will be responsible for defining and establishing Microsoft System Architecture functions for a portfolio of clients. The primary responsibility will be overseeing Microsoft Servers and service infrastructure, including user access and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple client environments.
This company is widely known for the quality of work that they provide. They are also known for attracting top talent and as a result they have some of the best and brightest engineers in the industry on staff. This company has been featured on INC Magazines “Fastest Growing 5000” list and also provides excellent benefits for employees and their families.
Windows Escalation Team Lead Requirements:
- Install, configure and manage Active Directory services on Windows 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Support and Architect Cloud Solutions including Azure and Office 365
- Transitioning existing customers to a VMware and Azure environment
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Conduct disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Develop project plans related to capacity management, disaster recovery, and user management
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016, hands on experience with Azure is a bonus
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Expert knowledge of VMware including extensive experience with P2V migrations
- 6+ years real-world experience implementing and managing technology projects ideally in a 24/7 environment
- MSCE, MCSA, CCNA certification is desired
$90,000 to $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.