Windows Implementation Specialist – Tier II
The Tier ll Windows Server Implementation Specialist will start off his/her career learning how to supplement the Senior Engineers by provisioning servers, performing P2V migrations with VMware, and help develop and maintain Windows and Virtualization systems per customers’ requirements.
Support and troubleshooting will be provided as efficiently as possible. The Windows Implementations Specialist will help to design infrastructure topography and virtualization solutions. The candidate will act as a team leader and guide lower-level engineers when needed as this person progresses.
Tier 2 Windows Server Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Installing Windows/VMware servers, performing P2Vs, to small to medium sized businesses
- Handle lift and shifts of on-premise infrastructure to cloud providers like Azure and AWS
- Install and support for Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Office 365
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESXi virtual hosts.
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems and software applications.
100% of health benefits are covered, training is provided to all employees, great work life balance.
This is a full-time permanent position with a $40 million a year IT Network Security and IT Business Continuity Consulting firm.
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.