Windows Network Administrator
We are currently seeking a Windows Network Administrator.
The Windows Network Administrator will be part of the Support Team based in Washington, D.C. This position will also allow experienced applicants to work from home 10%-%50 of the time after the first 6 months.
The Windows Network Administrator will be part of a VoIP and Data Cloud Provider that has been in business since 2004, focused on creating services that allow companies to leverage the Cloud for voice, storage, infrastructure and cloud application solutions that are tailored to global financial companies. With offices around the world, they are one of the premier Cloud Service Providers for the Financial industry.
Windows Network Administrator job Requirements:
- Up to date skills in administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of networks running the Microsoft Windows System
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus) and a CCNA is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- LAN/WAN technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience
- The ability to balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Technical writing abilities
Local travel to client sites in the area is required.
$85,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.