Windows Network Administrator job Requirements:
- Up to date skills in administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of networks running the Microsoft Windows System
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus) and a CCNA is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- LAN/WAN technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience
- The ability to balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Technical writing abilities
Local travel to client sites in the area is required.