Windows Project Engineer Job Description:
- Consult with Lead Engineers on Windows Systems projects and solutions to customers in the greater DC metropolitan area.
- Engineer and consult on virtualization projects, being the Lead Windows Engineer
- Provide remote and on-site support
- Build and configure new server systems to replace or integrate with existing infrastructures.
Windows Project Engineer Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of related work in Windows server environments
- Requires solid understanding of the Windows Operating Systems; for example, installs, upgrades, engineering new solutions and performance monitoring.