Windows Project Engineer – Cloud Solutions
We are currently seeking a Windows Project Engineer for the Cloud Solutions Team in Washington, D.C.
Qualified Window Project Engineers will have experience working for an IT Solutions or Services company. The Windows Project Engineer will work with management to consult with clients on Windows solutions pertaining to installations of Cloud, IaaS, Hosting or Managed Service offerings. This position requires a certain degree of autonomy so candidates experienced at working on projects independently are strongly preferred.
This is a great opportunity for career advancement, training and hands on exposure with up-to-date Cloud technology.
Benefits include: competitive salary, cell phone/computer/tablet, 4 weeks PTO, 401(k) match and health coverage.
Windows Project Engineer Job Description:
- Consult with Lead Engineers on Windows Systems projects and solutions to customers in the greater DC metropolitan area.
- Engineer and consult on virtualization projects, being the Lead Windows Engineer
- Provide remote and on-site support
- Build and configure new server systems to replace or integrate with existing infrastructures.
Windows Project Engineer Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of related work in Windows server environments
- Requires solid understanding of the Windows Operating Systems; for example, installs, upgrades, engineering new solutions and performance monitoring.
$60,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.