Windows Project Engineer Lead
We are seeking a Windows Projects Engineer Lead.
This is a Lead Tier II/III Windows for deployments and migrations of physical and virtual networks. The Windows Projects Engineer Lead will be engineering and installing new client set ups, and providing network support to SMB companies and primarily working with networking protocols and various firewalls, switches and routers. This specific Windows Projects Engineer Lead role will be Windows-platform trained and Cisco certified once employed. Windows Projects Engineer Lead candidates who have Windows and O365 installs and migration experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates who have experience in the IT Services/Solutions industry are encouraged to apply.
The Windows Project Engineer will be working out a brand new office located in Rockville, MD.
100% of health benefits are paid for (not including full rate for famlies, but generous coverage). This is a full-time permanent position.
Windows Projects Engineer (Rockville, MD) Lead include:
- Lead Project Installations and Engineer new client set ups
- Engineer new Active Directory services on Windows 2012/2016
- Support new multi-site Microsoft O365
- Install and configure new software and hardware as required
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures around Microsoft solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
$70,000 to $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.