Windows Remote Support – Desktop Level II
We are seeking a Windows Remote Support – Desktop Level 2 Technician. The Windows Remote Support Technician will work on both Level 1 and Level 2 (and some Level 3) issues on the Service Desk and Projects Team. This is a full-time role with excellent benefits and training.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Maryland where employees partake in profit sharing, quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Network Engineer and Project Management.
True team environment, learn and work with others in a collaborative, tight-knit team. Regular company “outings” such as Happy Hours, Paintball, go-karting and more.
Training is provided! We are looking for intelligent Helpdesk Technicians with 1-3 years of experience!!
Training, Certifications, quarterly bonuses for the Server Implementation Team.
Windows Remote Support – Desktop Level 1 & 2 Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL, Digium, and Azure
- Good grasp and working knowledge of acronyms like IP addresses, DNS, and DHCP
- ipconfig is your best friend… not really, but you know what we mean
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 Support, able to help migrations
- Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry is strongly desired!!!!
- LabTech/ConnectWise experience is a huge plus!!!
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware 5+
- Microsoft Azure is a plus!
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.