The ideal Windows Server Administrator Level 1 will have a background consisting of:
- 1+ years of supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 (installation and configuration experience highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- 1+ year of basic Exchange 2007/2010 administration
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent documentation skills are required and the ability to make presentations to a technical audience desired.
- Excellent communication skills