Windows Server Administrator Level 1
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
This company has been in business since the 1980’s and has sterling reputation for the service they provide customers. In addition, they have an extremely low turnover rate among employees, making this one of the most sought after places to work for IT talent in the Northern Virginia region. With a work hard/play hard environment and some of the industries best senior level engineers on staff, this is an exciting opportunity for a Windows Server Administrator Level 1 to ramp up their career path towards a high level position.
The ideal Windows Server Administrator Level 1 will have a background consisting of:
- 1+ years of supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 (installation and configuration experience highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- 1+ year of basic Exchange 2007/2010 administration
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent documentation skills are required and the ability to make presentations to a technical audience desired.
- Excellent communication skills
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.