Windows Server Administrator Tier 2
We are conducting interviews for a Windows Server Administrator Tier 2 to join a well established Managed Service Provider based in Yonkers. We are seeking candidates that have 3+ years of installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Server 2003/2008 environments for the SMB market.
The Windows Server Administrator Tier 2 role will be working with a team of 8 other engineers providing IT design and support to the SMB clients in Yonkers and NYC. Benefits are comprehensive and the chosen Windows Server Administrator Tier 2 will also have a flexible schedule. This role will also allow for quick advancement into management opportunities.
Windows Server Administrator Tier 2 Requirements:
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows Server operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security.
- Administration and configuration of Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 administration and migrations.
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
$60,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.