Windows Server IT Field Tech – Level 2
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
The Windows Server IT Field Tech – Level 2 will be joining an Software as a Service Cloud company, that provides applications and data management to Health Care companies. The position is based in Rockville, Maryland. The Windows Server IT Field Tech will be compensated with IT education certificates, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k).
The Windows Server IT Field Tech – Level is expected to have a IT services background, showing a proven track record of supporting multiple clients in multiple environments. The ideal candidate will have a background of working autonomously and enjoy the challenge of mentoring younger team members who are seeking growth.
Windows Server IT Field Tech – Level 2 Requirements:
- 3 + years of engineering Windows Server environment (Windows 2012 R2 Server required)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016 with experience in performing migrations
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficiency in DNS, DHCP and other naming services
- Knowledge of VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong overall engineering skills with an emphasis on small to medium business scale architecture
- Experience with Kaseya or ConnectWise is a very big PLUS!
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.